Thursday, March 26
Mountain Health Network seeking community’s help with personal protective equipment needs
Mountain Health Network (MHN) and its hospitals, Cabell Huntington Hospital (CHH) and St. Mary’s Medical Center (SMMC), are committed to the safety of its employees, patients and the community.
Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is vital to that commitment, but as this unprecedented pandemic event continues, the need for PPE and other supplies continues to grow. MHN is now asking for the community’s assistance to help keep its healthcare workers safe.
Both CHH and SMMC are currently in need of:
- N95 masks
- Face shields
- Controlled Air Purifying Respirator (CAPR) hoods
- Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR) hoods
- Alcohol and PDI® disinfecting wipes for cleaning of equipment
If you are willing to donate any of these items, please contact:
- Rita Barker at 304.526.1319 or email@example.com
- Ace Welker at 304.526.1439 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Fife at 304.526.2032 or email@example.com
Donations are tax deductible and will be receipted by the CHH and SMMC foundations.
“We have been humbled by the community’s response thus far and we thank everyone who has already donated items,” said Mike Mullins, president and CEO, MHN. “We are committed to the health and safety of our community and our staff. We thank everyone for their partnership and support in keeping that commitment.”