Monday, March 16
Support Groups and Classes Canceled
To ensure the health and safety of our community, several classes, events and support groups scheduled for the remainder of the month at Cabell Huntington Hospital (CHH) and St. Mary’s Medical Center have been canceled.
Due to concerns about the spread of novel coronavirus he following classes and events have been canceled:
- March 16 Sisters of HOPE Breast Cancer Support Group, CHH
- March 17 Parkinson’s Disease Support Group, CHH
- March 17 Weight Loss Surgery Support Group, SMMC
- March 19 Senior Resource Fair, CHH
- March 19 Memorial Service, SMMC
- March 24 Welcome to Medicare, CHH
- March 31 Stroke Support Group, CHH
All classes, events and activities scheduled for the remainder of the month at Huntington’s Kitchen have also been canceled. If you were registered for a class, your fee will be refunded. But you can still learn healthy cooking, by watching online as Facebook live classes will begin next week. Before each class, a recipe will be posted on Facebook so that those who wish to cook along have time to gather ingredients.
Recipes will be posted at noon and live classes will begin at 3 p.m. on Tuesday, March 17, 24 & 31 and Thursday, March 19 & 26.