What is Mountain teleHEALTH?
Mountain teleHEALTH is a faster, easier way to see a doctor. You can have video visits anytime on your smartphone, tablet or computer. It’s easy to use, private and secure.
Mountain teleHEALTH offers:
- Your choice of trusted, U.S. board-certified doctors
- Peace of mind with a doctor “on-call” 24/7 to provide quality care
- Consultation, diagnosis, and prescriptions (when appropriate)
Mountain teleHEALTH can be used any time, day or night. It’s perfect when your doctor’s office is closed, you’re too sick or busy to see someone in person or when you’re traveling.
How do I sign up?
Please follow these simple steps:
1. Visit mountaintelehealth.com, download the iOS or Android mobile app
2. Fill in the contact information form
3. Set up your username and password
4. Click “start visit”
What can doctors treat on Mountain teleHEALTH?
On Mountain teleHEALTH, you can meet with a doctor to receive treatment for minor, non-life threatening conditions such as:
- ear infection
- abdominal pain
- upper respiratory issues
- minor burns and lacerations
What is the cost?
It’s free to enroll and the cost per visit is $59 if teleHEALTH is not a covered benefit under your medical plan or if you prefer to pay cash.
When would I use Mountain teleHEALTH?
- I should probably see a doctor, but can’t fit it into my schedule
- My doctor’s office is closed
- I have transportation issues
- I have children at home and don’t want to bring them with me
- It’s difficult for me to get a doctor’s appointment
- I’m on vacation and not near my regular clinicians
How can I use Mountain teleHEALTH when I’m traveling?
Mountain teleHEALTH is great when you’re on the road for vacation or work. TeleHEALTH is supported in all 50 states in the U.S.
Who are the doctors?
Clinical services are provided by Online Care Group – the nation’s first and largest primary care group devoted to teleHEALTH and some local providers. Doctors on Mountain teleHEALTH:
- Are U.S. board-certified, licensed and credentialed
- Have profiles, so you can see their education and practice experience
- Are rated by other patients, so you can review and select the doctor that meets your needs