Nursing Recruitment Relocation Bonus
Are you, or do you know, a registered nurse living outside of West Virginia, who might be interested in relocating to the Mountain State to become a part of the Mountain Health Network team?
A recruitment relocation bonus of $12,000 is now being offered, through the WV Nursing Workforce Expansion Program, for any registered nurse who relocates to West Virginia to be employed fulltime by an eligible organization, including Cabell Huntington Hospital or St. Mary’s Medical Center.
In order to qualify, a registered nurse must:
- Be a graduate of an accredited program at an institution of higher education, having obtained a degree preparing them for registered nurse licensure in West Virginia
- Seek and receive a West Virginia registered nurse license or applicable nursing compact license qualifying them to practice in West Virginia
- Sign a one-year fulltime employment agreement to be employed fulltime in a direct care position at Cabell Huntington Hospital or St. Mary’s Medical Center to respond to the public health emergency created by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Relocate to West Virginia and qualify for residency. This shall be evidenced by providing utility bills, property tax receipts, and/or a valid West Virginia driver’s license
- Agree to service obligation associated with the relocation bonus
- Complete the application with HR staff and provide all requested documents
For more information, view the bonus policy.
Interested? Please email George.Wright@chhi.org (CHH) or Christopher.Mokas@st-marys.org (SMMC) to begin the application process.